FHI360, a US-based non-profit organization, is seeking one Intern to work for the Kosovo Basic Education Program, an education development program funded by USAID/Kosovo and Government of Kosovo. The position is only open to residents of Kosovo.
A brief letter of application with a current C.V. should be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com by December 15, 2014 COB. This is a temporary position for 6 months.
The intern will be based in the BEP office in Pristina. The overall duty of the intern is to assist the staff of USAID’s Basic Education Program in successfully implementing its work. More specific job description can be downloaded here.
- Education: Recent college graduate or final year of studies in education, psychology, and an academic discipline taught at school level, or another related field.
- Prior Work Experience: None.
- Post Entry Training: On-the-job training in USAID policies and procedures, and FHI360 Code of Ethics.
- Language Proficiency: English and Albanian (Fluent) proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing is required. Fluency in Serbian or another minority language is an advantage.
- Knowledge: Computer knowledge, understanding of the educational system in Kosovo.
- Skills and Abilities: Advanced computer skills (in particular experience in MS Word and Excel applications), ability to work successfully as a member of a team and good communication skills are essential. An innovate and creative approach to problems is required. Some knowledge or experience of office procedures and interpreting would be an advantage.